Sunday, September 29, 2013

I'm just saying. ..

So here it is...
I'm laying in bed at 12:13 am, glued to Instagram- specifically Alisa Burke's.
I look at the pictures she has posted.  The sweet videos of her toddler Lucy.
(Whose b-day is the same as my twins btw..) Isn't it funny how we can look at things like that and imagine how perfect someone's life must be.
However,  in real-time they have struggles just like we do.
They have trials,  problems, bills to pay etc etc etc.
We as human beings tend to compare our worst self to their best. I do it ALL the time.
Well you know what? My life can be "perfect" too!
I think it's all in a state of mind.
I feel like I'm due for an attitude change. One-day I hope to look back at my life and think : "wow... what a lovely life I've lived!"
I feel blessed that I know that it is in a state of mind. Someone close to me doesn't.  I feel very sorry for him.
Yes siree... I am a lucky girl! :)

P.S- I so love my phone!  It's a Samsung Galaxy S3... check out this pic... my room is PITCH BLACK... and it got this awesome pic with the flash on!

No comments:

Post a Comment